19 November 2007

Back then they didn't want me...

Before and after pictures of some of our favorite celebrities...



EVE...those barrettes take me back to when I was a kiddo; she's hott now! Improvement



J LO...I hope this is not her senior pic, she looks like she's growing hair out of her ears! Improvement



LUDACRIS... yikes, this IS his senior pic. Well, he finally grew into those lips. Improvement!



MISSY ELLIOTT...Hmm, she still looks the same to me, but she's cleaned up - not much improvement needed.



MIKE TYSON...I think he looked better as a kid, no improvement made.



SNOOP DOGG...he's a G. definitely an improvement!



??...wish I could say I know who this is but I don't. He grew into his eyes though. Improvement!



ANDRE 3000... if you like the skinny, eccentric type. Improvement.



WHITNEY HOUSTON...awww, she was cute when she was little, still pretty. Slight Improvement



USHER...he was so cute when he was younger, he still looks good. Improvement



FLAVOR FLAV...uhh, he looked bad then and he STILL looks bad, even awful! NO IMPROVEMENT!!!!



KANYE WEST...he was a cutie when he was little too. Puffy cheeks and all. Improvement



??? Don't know this guy either, but I guess by the pics it's a MAJOR IMPROVEMENT!



HALLI BERRY...she looks better with age. Improvement



LIL' JOHN...what can we say except he did the best with what he had to work with...MAJOR IMPROVEMENT!



LIL' KIM...a little to fake for me, but it's an improvement.



BIGGIE SMALLS...still looks like a snot nosed kid running around tellin' on everyone. Not much improvement.



ANDRE "BIG BOI" PATTON...he was cute as a kid, not much improvement needed.



BEYONCE KNOWLES...she was cute but she's perfected her look. IMPROVEMENT!



ASHANTI... think we all started out with the bushy eyebrows...improvement.



TYRA BANKS...her forehead was too big for her head then, MAJOR IMPROVEMENT!



NELLY...he was way too cute when he was younger, now he's sexy! Slight improvement.



???...not so sure who this last cat is, but he still looks the same only trying to look tougher. NO IMPROVEMENT.

No comments: