07 December 2007

Drama, drama, drama!

Ok, there's this chic that I work with that is really pissing me off and now I have to speak my mind about it. She has proven herself to be a control freak, acting like mother hen around here trying to be Queen B...

She moved here around June/July this year from the office in OKC because she would be better utilized here. I wasn't so thrilled only becuase she and I never got off on the right foot when I started 2 years ago. Besides that, I had no personal issues with her.

The first issue started with the guy that was hired to replace me on the desktop support team, and she works with directly. Mind you, we are all on the same department team, but her and I are at different levels (she being desktop support where I moved up from, and I on the server admininstration team). Regardless what our titles and positions, we should be able to work with each other and help one another out and share our knowledge. She reported him and another guy a couple of times now for horseplaying and something else - but get this...she and this guy hang out on the weekends and he does it not to hurt her feelings but he really doesn't like her personally. He's trying to keep it from affecting his work relationship with her. The other guy hates her ass and had himself moved across the room to get as far from her as possible. My understanding is he is currently seeking employment elsewhere because of her.

She and I have been cool with each other for a while - I have her on my friends list on MySpace (which by the way is about to be deleted after our little meeting this afternoon) and she smiles and jokes with me to my face at work so I just shrug most of it off as maybe she doesn't realize what she's doing. But, today I'm taking it personal since she made it an issue between the two of us.

OK... a few days ago my sis sent me this funky text message that says "scroll down to see Santa's penis". I scroll down and then the message proceeds to say "you perv, there is no such thing as Santa, you just wanted to see some d!@k!!!" Either I sent her the text inadvertently or it got back to her that I sent it to some others around her and now I've been reported to HR.

THIS MEANS WAR NOW B-EA-TCH!!!!

She totally disregarded the chain of command and went straight to HR, without even saying to me that hey, maybe she didn't like this kind of vulgarity and would prefer not to be on my distribution list. I'm not the first person she has thrown under the bus either so I'm not really worried about it other than if it gets any worse it could affect my payraise, my evaluation and all together my job in general. WHOA! This is very serious! Now, shes messing with my money, my livelihood, my success.

I'm not sweatin' it because my boss and my bosses boss have already talked to me about it a little; but for her to be so 2-faced, such a backstabber, I'm still trying to pick up my jaw from the floor. I was totally stunned. Yeah, maybe I was out of line sending a text message like that, but everyone that knows me, knows that it was a joke. It was sent to several people, not just her. Ugh! I could go on and on, but I'll do that in a later post. I have much to say about this subject.

1 comment:

MelissaQ said...

That sure does sound like some DRAMA!