23 January 2008

Extra income opportunity coming my way!


It took me three months to build up my blog to get approved by PayPerPost, but I have high hopes that it will be well worth it. PayPerPost uses word of mouth ethics to sign up advertisers who want bloggers to write about their product, service or company and then pay bloggers to do that.

One thing that I find interesting about PayPerPost is that advertisers are willing to pay you to post on topics. Once your content is approved, you get paid. Sounds like a great deal! I hope to be able to take my son out to do fun things with the earning I receive. Kids are expensive – and they want some very sophisticated toys. I’ve heard a lot of great things about this popular site and if you’re already writing and using the products they ask you to review, why not get paid for it. I hope some of my regular visitors will take this opportunity to either review my posts or maybe even join to start earning some money from blogging!

I came across PayPerPost from one of the other blogs that I regularly check out myself, and it seemed like it would be fun and interesting – but obviously the best part would be to make money while doing something I enjoy.

No comments: