03 January 2008

Meme... its all about Me,Me!

Meme, tagging, generating more traffic - it's all good. I like the attention it brings to my blog. Some might say I'm an attention wh@re... ha ha ha, well you get the point.

I have been tagged by my dear friend Melissa who is the author of Here I am. Check her out and see what's she's about!

She likes the attention too!

So, for this tag, there are 5 rules...

  1. Must be clean - no R rated sites
  2. Only 5 links
  3. Must tell 5 people
  4. A link back to the person who tagged you
  5. Lara's Place is the meme originator (an active link is appreciated)

Here are my five links:

Internet Bumper Stickers - I am a big fan of icons and these great bumper stickers, because pictures are worth a thousand words

Box.net - Access and share your files online, work on files from anywhere, protect important files and collaborate and share online. I signed up a while back for 5GB of space for only $2.99 a month. Now, that's a deal! I love my box.

Myxer Tones - The most stuff for your phone...ringtones, wallpapers, videos and more.

Zazzle - Infinite one-of-a-kind-ness; create your own custom anything

Restaurant.com - Find deals on neighborhood restaurants. I bought 2-$25 gift certificates for $10 each.

Here are the five blogs that I am tagging...

Truth to Power: Dissent into Gladness : I received a good review from Merlyn, and I truly like those that aren't afraid to say what's on their mind.

Jokes for all Seasons Blog : funny stuff here!

Ur Resident Chef : this lady shares her great cooking tips in this blog, and seems to be very busy with three other blogs while still actively looking for blogs to read.

Poetry Through the Years : so many poems for such a young person. An inspiration to all poets that just want to express themselves more than anything.

...On the Wall : this guy has a true passion for writing.

No comments: